This course aims to strengthen your foundation and improve coordination as drummers from intermediate level to advanced level. You will learn a wide variety of punk rock and Reggae grooves, double stroke rudiments and newer time signatures.
We are actively publishing a new lesson every week, check back often!
Course Instructor: Brendan Bache
10+ Hours of Video
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Right Hand Independence
- Snare Drum Articulation
- Newer grooves like punk rock, and 8th note triplets
- Double Stroke Rudiments
- Left Foot Coordination
WHO IT’S FOR:
Drummers at intermediate-level wanting to advance their performance skills
Right Hand Independence
- Lesson 1 – Offbeat 8ths
- Lesson 2 –Offbeat 8ths Part 2
- Lesson 3 – 16ths
- Lesson 4 – 16ths Part 2
- Lesson 5 – Quarter Notes Revisited
Snare Drum Articulation
- Lesson 1 – The Cross Stick
- Lesson 2 –The Rimshot
- Lesson 3 – The Rimshot Part 2
- Lesson 4 –Rudiment: The Ruff and the Single Stroke Four
- Lesson 5 –Revisiting The Double Stroke Roll
START YOUR MUSICAL JOURNEY NOW
With the "Learn Rock & Pop Drum Kit" course for intermediate learners.
Free 30-days trial.