Continuing where we left off in Music Theory 2: Intervals and Triads, this course starts with a review on triads, then understanding root position, first inversions, second inversions and cadences.
Course Instructor: Nicole DiPaolo
3+ Hours of Video
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Root position and inversions
WHO IT’S FOR:
Musicians who have some theoretical knowledge but want to expand it.
Triads and Cadences
- Lesson 1 - Triad Review and Introduction to Spacing
- Lesson 2 - Introduction to Inversions: 1st Inversion Practice and Figured Bass
- Lesson 3 - All About Second Inversions
- Lesson 4 - Introduction to Cadences
- Lesson 5 - Non-Chord Tones
- Lesson 6 - Roman Numeral Analysis
- Lesson 7 - Triads and Inversions Review
(preview coming soon)
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to Seventh Chords
- Lesson 2 - 7th Chord Qualities Continued
- Lesson 3 - Diatonic Seventh Chords within Major Keys
- Lesson 4 - Diatonic Seventh Chords in Minor
It's time to take that first step towards your musical dream.
We offer 30-day free trial. Try our music lessons and see it for yourself.