This course aims to equip beginners in music with the skill to understand music better. You will be introduced to common music elements like intervals, scales, and triads. This course will help you develop strong fundamentals in music theory.
Course Instructor: Nicole DiPaolo
3+ Hours of Video
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Major and minor scales
WHO IT’S FOR:
Beginners or musicians who have the desire to learn how to read music.
Review of Basics
- Lesson 1 - The Staff, Accidentals and Key Signatures
- Lesson 2 - Analysis Project
Introduction to Intervals
- Lesson 1 - Intervals and Octaves
- Lesson 2 - Introduction to Intervals - 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and 6ths
- Lesson 3 - Interval Quality and Perfect Intervals
START YOUR MUSICAL JOURNEY NOW
With the "Learn Music Theory 2" course for intermediate learners.
Free 30-days trial.